Color: Black Chrome (Glorious Black)
Looking for a high-strength and lightweight lug nut? Check out the Project Kics R40 Lug Nut, crafted from SCM435 Alloy. Available in M12x1.25 and M12x1.50 thread pitch, these lug nuts feature a two-piece construction with a floating seat design, making it easy to torque them onto your wheels without damaging the finish. Choose from Black Chrome or NeoChrome finish. The R40 Non-Locking Lug Nuts are sold in packs of 20 and come in standard 17mm hex lug nuts or with 16 standard 17mm lug nuts and 4 locking nuts with a key.
- Made from high-strength SCM435 Alloy
- Boasts an open end racing design
- Lightweight construction reduces unsprung weight
- Floating washer seat provides torque retention and eliminates wheel gouging
- Available in Black Chrome and special NeoChrome finishes
- Features a patented design
- Kits are available in either a lock version (16+4) or non-locking version which contains 20 lugs.
NOTE: The lug nuts are designed with tapered bottoms to suit aftermarket wheels, and should not be used with factory wheels. We regret to inform you that we cannot accept returns for lug nuts that were used on factory wheels. Additionally, these tuner lugs are not compatible with special wheels that require inverted lugs, and we cannot accept returns for customers who use them with such wheels. It is important to verify the correct thread pitch required for your vehicle before placing an order. Please ensure that you have confirmed the appropriate thread pitch, as we cannot accept responsibility for any errors made in selecting the incorrect thread pitch for your vehicle.