Project Kics R40 Iconix Lug Nuts (Aluminium Cap)
Official Link to Project Kics website
The R40 unique feature (patent pending) of this six-sided, hexagonal lug nut is that each lug consist of 2 pieces, where the top of the lugs spin freely from the tapered centering ring. This ensures a much tighter and precise hold than traditional lug nuts. It also minimizes the chances of scratching your wheels. Made of lightweight composite materials, these open ended lugs fit on both standard studs as well as extended studs. The entire set weighs just under 2 lbs! Highly recommended for both street and track enthusiasts.
New Project Kics R40 Iconix are now available to order. Made out of high quality chromoly 435 forged steel. Comes in packs of 16 + 4 locks or a full 20 piece kit without wheel locks.
Note: Comes with black plastic caps. Other colors and aluminum caps available for purchase separately.
Note: Compatible with extended studs if the cap is removed.
- 20pc Open Ended with Black Plastic End Caps
- Kit Options : Lock Kit Version (16 lugs + 4 locks) or Non-Lock Version (20pc lugs)
- Color Options: Black / Neo Chrome
- Size Options : M12xP1.5 or M12xP1.25
- Rotating seat so your lugs don't scratch your wheel like a normal acorn style lug would
- High Quality Forged Steel
- *4pc lock kits are also available separately.
NOTE: LUG NUTS ARE MADE WITH TAPERED BOTTOMS SPECIFICALLY FOR AFTERMARKET WHEELS. DO NOT USE THESE TUNER LUGS FOR YOUR FACTORY WHEELS. THESE LUGS ALSO DO NOT FIT ON SPECIAL WHEELS THAT REQUIRE INVERTED LUGS. PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK THE PROPER THREAD PITCH THAT YOUR VEHICLE NEEDS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU ORDER THE WRONG THREAD PITCH FOR YOUR VEHICLE. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS/EXCHANGES.